For a more customized look to your gel nails, mixing the glitter and gel together before applying to nail works best. Here’s how you do it:
- Scoop out a small amount of clear gel onto your spatula.
- Wipe the gel onto a tile or in a UV protected cosmetic jar.
- Sprinkle or scoop out your choice of Glitties glitter. Always start out with a small amount of glitter. You can always mix in more glitter if you do not like the consistency.
- With your spatula, mix the glitter and gel together on your tile or in your cosmetic jar.
- Apply to the nail directly from your tile, or keep it saved in a UV protected jar.
Sprinkling glitter directly onto the gel nail is a faster and easier way, but will not be as precise.
- First apply gel to the nail.
- Carefully sprinkle Glitties glitter on the desired area of the wet/uncured gel nail.
- Lightly tap the finger or toe you are working on to remove excess glitter.
- Use a small implement to remove any glitter that you don’t want.
Glitties carries over 200 different glitter colors, shapes and sizes for all your nail art needs!