Helpful Tips For Do-It-Yourself Glitter Toes
- The Bonding and Sealing Formulas apply thicker than standard nail polish.
- Be sure to apply all Bonding and Sealing Formula coats to the front edge of the nail to ensure long wear.
- Add another coat of Bonding Formula and glitter to darker any glitter color. Step 3 in the Do-It-Yourself Instructions.
- After finishing your Glitter ToesTM, they will be dry to the touch in 5 minutes, but will take about 1 hour to harden, and 12 hours to fully cure. Wait 1 hour to put on closed toe shoes!
- To speed up the drying process, use a blow dryer on low speed, low heat, and 8-12 inches away.
- After the Sealing Formula has hardened, (1 hour), apply another layer to any remaining dull or rough areas.
- Freshen up your Glitter ToesTM anytime by adding another coat of Sealing Formula.
If you have any suggestions to add to these helpful tips we would love to hear it!