“As a license cosmetologist I fell in love with glitter toes and shared my excitement with my clients. They were thrilled about their super-sparkly fabulous toenails. However, they all had the same complaints–the high cost of a professional application, and damage from the difficult gel removal. I knew there had to be a better solution. After a year of research, experimentation, and testing, I came up with an amazing do-it-yourself process that is now patent pending.” - Owner and Creator of Glitties Nail Art
Below are some of the exceptional qualities of Glitties Nail Art, Do-It-Yourself Glitter Toes.
- Long Lasting — With correct application, Glitter Toes will last up to 6 weeks.
- Salon Quality — Superior ingredients and patent pending process provide the look and wear of a gel.
- 15 Applications — The Glitter Toes kit contains a year’s supply, less than $3.00 per application.
- No Nail Damage — Filing and drilling are not required for removal.
- No UV Light Required — The simple DIY process does not require any special equipment.
- Easy On and Off — Lacquer comes off with fingernail polish remover or acetone in 5-10 minutes.
- FDA Approved – Glitter Toes contains the highest quality ingredients made in the U.S.A.
- Safe/3 Free – Product does not contain Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP.
Each Glitter Toes kit comes in a designer box with 4 stackable jars in 1 of 4 popular color schemes. There are 16 colors in all. The kit also contains specially formulated bonding and sealing lacquers, nail file, toe separators, manicure brush, orange stick, and easy-to-follow do-it-yourself instructions.
Glitties can be purchased in case quantities of 12 or 24 kits. You can also purchase and display individual kit components for repeat customers. As a special bonus, if you purchase 24 kits, you will receive 1 free kit. Use it to pamper yourself, give as a gift, or sell and put the extra money in your pocket. Glitties ships within 48 hours of purchase.
For more information or pricing on the Do-It-Yourself Glitter Toes Kits, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org